Become Part of the Mr. Rooter Team Today
There's A Reason They Call Us Mr. ™
As a Mr. Rooter plumbing technician, you are a vital link to our customers in terms of revenue, reputation, and success. In this environment, great communication skills, and getting what it means to be on a team, are non-negotiable. You will be expected to exemplify our code of values, show respect, and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally, you will have prior experience in the plumbing service industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast-moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Works in various installations, repair, maintenance, and service capacities individually, and as part of a team.
- Diagnosis of malfunctioning equipment to determine the cause and appropriate corrective action.
- Communicate the issue to the client, offer multiple solutions, price, and perform the repair of the issue diagnosed.
- Completes required documentation (i.e. electronic timesheets, invoices, quotations, plumbing check-ups, etc.) for services performed.
- Performs cleaning and maintenance of equipment, tools, materials, and vehicles utilized; ensures adherence to principles and practices of safe equipment use and operation.
- Willingly performs other duties as assigned.
- Great mechanical aptitude, diagnostic instincts & communication skills.
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and quickly.
- Above-average organizational skills and pride in working cleanly at all times.
- Rock-solid basic math skills.
- Have a sales mentality.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces.
WHY CHOOSE US!
- Flexible work schedule.
- Above industry average income.
- Your experience is yours. We pay for performance.
- Clean work uniforms & work truck provided.
- Supportive team atmosphere.
- Family owned & operated business.
- Environment that encourages both personal & professional growth.
- Benefits: Health, dental, company RRSP plan.
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!Join the team in Toronto, ON