Why Mr. Rooter?
Mr. Rooter plumbers work extremely hard to deliver the highest level of customer service - it's our #1 priority. Our customer service is world class and unmatched in the plumbing industry. It all starts when you call our office.
We know that when you have a plumbing emergency, the last thing you want to deal with is an unfriendly person on the other end of the phone. We promise to greet you with a warm friendly voice that will understand your situation, make you a priority and schedule an appointment time that fits your schedule.
When our plumbing professional arrives you'll find him to be accommodating and friendly. He wipes his feet on his own mat and wears shoe covers before he comes into your home. He won't talk over your head and will give you all the options and pricing details before he starts any plumbing work.
Code of Values
Mr. Rooter is now one of seven service brands owned by The Dwyer Group. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment, but also how we live our daily lives.
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
Having Fun in the Process
Mr. Rooter Plumbing aims to give you world-class service provided by expert technicians. We’ll arrive in a freshly pressed uniform, and we’ll even keep your home clean as we work with shoe covers and floor mats.
Call your local Mr. Rooter Plumbing and we’ll fix your plumbing needs! There’s a reason they call us Mr®.